Sunday, November 10, 2013

Dear Diary

Saturday, November 9, 2013

After many months, I'm back. Self-publishing is hard, with so much to do and so much to learn, and life is hard, with so much to do and so much to learn, but time to get on with it. 

Today at my Orange County Chapter meeting of Romance Writers of America, I relentlessly questioned a number of writers all along the publishing spectrum. Jennifer Lyons and Rebecca Forster were so generous and helpful. And what would I do without Mindy Neff and Marianne Donley? They answered with such alacrity. OCC rocks when it comes to just being cool and supporting fellow writers. I cannot wait until I know more and get a chance to be an answerer.

After careful cleaning of an incredibly rusty flash drive, I found the jettisoned prologue to She Likes It Rough so I can use it as a marketing tool on perhaps on my website, perhaps at the end of the short story I will be publishing soon. Thank you, Sandra Paul!

I bought another domain name - can a girl ever have too many? This one will be for my publishing company.

Downloaded all the documents I need to fill out from copyright.com...bet you're jealous. 

Tweaked prices and descriptions on Amazon and Kindle. My paperback is going on sale for the holiday season!

Peace out.
(I just really like it when Chad, played by Hill Harper, says that in The Nephew, story by Eugene Brady, Doug Mayfield, and Jacqueline O'Neill. Screenplay by Jacqueline O'Neill and Sean P. Steele)

No comments:

Post a Comment