Sunday, December 22, 2013


Win a Signed Copy of She Likes It Rough!

 Just be one of the first 15 people to write a review of 

She Likes It Rough on Goodreads and/or Amazon! 

1. Download She Likes It Rough, FREE now through December 26, by clicking HERE

2. Read the book and compose an honest review.

3.Before you post your She Likes It Rough review on Goodreads and/or Amazon, contact me on the Meet Me page of my website or by commenting on this blog, telling me under what name you will post the review.*   

4. Once the review is posted, contact me again via the Meet Me page on my website or in the comments below. Make sure you contact me using the same email address you used when you contacted me the first time.*  If your review is one of the first 15 to be posted on 12/23/2013 or later, you will win a signed copy of the book. When you contact me, let me know where to send the signed copy and whether you want me to sign the book to anyone specific.

*These steps are to insure that you are no cheeky monkey trying to take credit for someone else's review.


Good Luck and Happy Reading!






Happy Holidays!

-GVR Corcillo

No comments:

Post a Comment